Studies show that home sellers typically research the selling of their home months before they actually list their homes.
By offering a free, educational seminar, you can reach these sellers long before the competition. And by positioning yourself as an expert and offering great, high-quality home-selling information, you pre-sell the audience on hiring you as their agent!
Our Run Your Own Seminar Kit: Home Sellers Seminar is a great way to connect with potential sellers long before other agents find out they are even thinking about selling.
This easy-to-run seminar is the perfect way to fill your listing pipeline now and in the future. It will give you proven methods and materials for running a successful seminar - ads, scripts, handouts, follow-up postcards, and a customizable PowerPoint presentation.
It addresses the issues specific to sellers' unique circumstances and positions you as the agent to help them sell their home. Specifically, it educates sellers about:
- How they can contribute to the marketing of their home
- What they should expect of their agent
- How to increase the resale value of their home
- The emotional aspects of the home sale
- Where buyers come from
- The importance of pricing properly and having the house ready to show
Train Sellers To Be Ideal Clients!
As an added bonus, this seminar is designed to train your audience to be ideal clients. As part of the education process, this program sets the expectations of the sellers to a space where they expect to:
- Pay a full (or even premium) commission
- Trust their agent and talk to them
- Not get upset when buyers ask for concessions – both on the purchase and the inspection!
- Put the house in great condition for sale
- Be reasonable about their asking price
- Make the house easily available for showings
- Not make the house sale contingent on a purchase
The seminar is designed to take between 45 and 90 minutes to present (actual time depends on how many questions you get!). You can add, modify, or delete slides as you choose.
In no time you'll find that you have increased your exposure to sellers and built a steady stream of qualified leads!
Please note that this is not a flashy presentation. Training studies in adult education have shown that animation and flash in presentations do not improve audience understanding of the topic matter. In fact, these smoke and mirror tricks actually reduce audience retention of the material. Our presentation is deceptively simple from a presentation perspective. We let our content do the talking. After all, you don't need smoke and mirrors when you know what you're talking about.
Easy As Pie - From Start to Sold!
You simply promote the seminar using the proven materials we provide, greet people at the door, show them their seats, make a brief introduction, and then start-up your customized PowerPoint slide presentation. The slides lead you through the presentation step-by-step. Nothing to it!
Developed by Kelle Sparta, professional speaker, trainer, and author of The Consultative Real Estate Agent - you get complete directions on how to run your seminar, including:
- A customizable slide presentation
- A tutorial version of the PowerPoint presentation with tips on how to give your presentation and what to say on each slide.
- Sample ads
- A professionally-written press release (by PR Guru Shannon Cherry of Be Heard Solutions) ready for your information to be dropped in
- Tips on how to put together a flier promoting yourself to sellers
- How to advertise your event for free
- Tips on the best days to hold seminars and which locations get the best turn-out
- Detailed handouts to give to your audience
- Plus you get a sign-in sheet to keep track of who attended
- Six follow-up postcards to capture the most sellers possible
Customizable To Your Brand
For instance, you can change the colors and the pictures to reflect your company brand, include information on partners or sponsors (such as a mortgage officer, title company or attorney), or simply use the standard presentation we've set up for you!
Included with your seminar kit are MP3s of Kelle's podcasts on different types of sellers and their special needs. These programs include:
- The Move-up Buyer
- The Empty Nester, The Retiree, and The Widow Part 1
- The Empty Nester, The Retiree, and The Widow Part 2
- The Empty Nester, The Retiree, and The Widow Part 3
- Relo Sellers
- Life After Divorce
This program comes to you on CD, and is completely modifiable. You will also get a link to a download within 24 hours - just in case you want to get started faster. Your CD will arrive shortly thereafter.