Studies show that home sellers typically reasearch their home sale months before actually listing.
By offering a seminar, you can reach these sellers long before the competition. You position yourself as the expert, you offer great, high quality home-selling information, and you pre-sell the audience on hiring you as their agent when they list.
Our "Run Your Own Seminar Kit - Home Seller's Seminar" is a great way to connect with potential sellers long before other agents will find out they are even thinking about selling. This easy-to-run seminar is the perfect way to fill your listing pipeline now and in the future.
What It Covers
It will give you proven methods and materials for running a successful seminar - ads, scripts, handouts, follow-up postcards and a customizable PowerPoint presentation. It addresses the issues specific to sellers' unique circumstances and positions you as the agent to help them sell their home. It educates sellers about:
- How they can contribute to the marketing of their home
- What they should expect of their agent
- How to increase the resale value of their home
- The secret marketing tool to get more buyers in the door
- The emotional aspects of the home sale
- Where buyers come from
- The importance of pricing properly and having the house ready to show
Train Sellers To Be Ideal Clients
As an added bonus, this seminar is designed to train your audience to be ideal clients. As part of the education process, this program sets the expectations of the sellers to a space where they expect to:
- Pay a full (or even premium) commission
- Trust their agent and talk to them
- Not get upset when buyers ask for concessions – both on the purchase and the inspection!
- Put the house in great condition for sale
- Be reasonable about their asking price
- Make the house easily available for showings
- Not make the house sale contingent on a purchase
Easy As Pie - From Start to Sold!
You simply promote the seminar using the proven materials we provide, greet people at the door, show them their seats, make a brief introduction, and then start-up your customized PowerPoint slide presentation. The slides lead you through the presentation step-by-step. Nothing to it!
A Consultative Sell by the Queen of Consultative Selling
Developed by Kelle Sparta, professional speaker, trainer, and author of The Consultative Real Estate Agent - with this program you get complete directions on how to run your seminar, including:
- A customizable slide presentation
- A tutorial version of the PowerPoint presentation with tips on how to give your presentation and what to say on each slide.
- Sample ads
- A professionally-written press release (by PR Guru Shannon Cherry of Be Heard Solutions) ready for your information to be dropped in
- Tips on how to put together a flier promoting yourself to sellers
- How to advertise your event for free
- Tips on the best days to hold seminars and which locations get the best turn-out
- Detailed handouts to give to your audience
- Plus you get a sign-in sheet to keep track of who attended
- Six follow-up postcards to capture the most sellers possible
BONUS - Free Audio Training!
Included with your seminar kit are MP3s of Kelle's podcasts on different types of sellers and their special needs. These programs include:
- The Move-up Buyer
- The Empty Nester, The Retiree, and The Widow Part 1
- The Empty Nester, The Retiree, and The Widow Part 2
- The Empty Nester, The Retiree, and The Widow Part 3
- Relo Sellers
- Life After Divorce
The seminar is designed to take between 45 and 90 minutes to present (actual time depends on how many questions you get!).