Washington Appraisal Course
||Online Training Course
'This course is a 30 hour course valid for Washington.
- Residential Buyers &Pre-Qualification Types of Buyers, Pre-Qualifying
- Investment Property Evaluation Buying &Selling Property
- Rental Property Evaluation Evaluating Managed Rentals
- Land Use Restrictions Public &Private Restrictions, Zoning,
- The Appraisal Process Market Value, Market Price &Cost
- Legal Description of Property Legal Description
- Evaluation Formulas Math for Evaluation
- Lender Appraisal Requirements Underwriting, TILA, Fair Housing
|About The Provider:
||A+ Institute is dedicated to providing quality distance based education courses at a reasonable price. Our "Distance Education" courses were specifically designed for people entering the real estate profession, and for busy real estate professionals who need APPROVED CLOCK-HOURS for renewal NOW. All Courses are ONLINE!!
The A+ Program was created by Dixie Randock, holder of many distinguished positions in the real estate career field including: Past Regional Vice President of Region I REEA (Real Estate Education Association), top producing Washington State & Idaho Real Estate Broker, ARELLO Course Developer and was featured in the 1998 Edition of Spokane Woman Magazine.
Approved for "distance delivery" by ARELLO and State Laws, A+ multimedia courses are taken by hundreds of students each year to successfully pass the State exam and fulfill renewal requirements.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities