Train the Trainer (15 Clock Hours in Wa. State)
||Online Training Course
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
A 15-clock hour distance learning course-satisfies the Requirement for Washington State attendees to Teach Clock-Hour Approved Courses in Washington State
Endorsed and recommended by the Washington Realtor Association
A 'Train the Trainer' Course-on Steroids!
Grasp the best training skills from a master trainer, along with ready-to-use forms and examples you need to create training programs, outlines, and presentations - even resources for creating a training program. Get the kind of training insights to propel your office past the challenges of the market and into profitability.
This 140-page outline is truly a trainer's goldmine resource:
11 ready-to-use forms to create training and a training school:
- Your Action Plan to assure students put your information to work immediately
- Step by Step: How to create a Persuasive Presentation
- Diagrams: How to Prepare the Room for Optimum Learning
- Reflection Time: The Questions to Ask to Assure they Learned what you Taught
- An Effective Model for a Skill-Building Workshop
- Presentation Survey Form
- Presenter Evaluation
- Sample Attendance Record
- How to Submit a Course to the Department of Licensing
- How to Become an Approved Instructor
7 examples of training tools, including:
- Detailed outlines of Training Workshops
- Samples of a skill-building workshop: Both student and facilitator guides (5 pages of detailed facilitator and student guides)
- Curriculum of a skill-building training program
- Curriculum of a 'technical' series training program
- Example of a skill-building Evaluator
- Reflection Time questions
- Example of a New Agent Training Calendar
Written by National Realtor Educator of the Year, Washington Realtor Educator of the Year and former master CRB instructor Carla Cross, this course material has been chosen as 'best of its' kind, and recommended by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers.
Included in your course package:
- A 140-page handbook, available for immediate download: Train the Trainer,, which serves as your study guide, and is a valuable long-term resource for you as you create your course materials, arrange training events, and even promote them
- A 5-Disc CD audio set with Carla personally teaching you innovative teaching concepts and skills.
- A Train the Trainer Course Guide, which explains exactly how to take the course, the work to complete, and how to return the course materials to Cross Institute for credit and a completion certificate.
- Instructions on how to submit your course certificate to the Department of Licensing to get approval as an instructor from DOL.
- A certificate of completion from Cross Institute, an approved school in Washington state, plus 15 clock hours.
- Everything is available to you via download
Your investment: $249
Train the Trainer materials are endorsed and recommended by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB).
Read what industry managers and leaders say about Carla's Train the Trainer:
I want to thank you for the excellent seminar. I have been a trainer for a large portion of my business career and it is somewhat disconcerting when I find out that I could have been more effective if I had known the principles and guidelines presented in this home based seminar. The seminar provided information that I will refer to throughout the balance of my career. I enjoyed, not only the information, but also the well thought out process as well.
-Steve Dick National City Mortgage
Carla's class was so well organized, informative and fun that I would like to take all of her classes…she is the best instructor I have taken a class from!
-Gail Anderson, Keller Williams Realty, Kent, WA
This Instructor Development Workshop is one of the most valuable classes I have ever taken.
-Susan Edwards, Re/Max Realty South Maple Valley, WA
I learned how to take my training to the next level. Fabulous class! Makes me want to teach and also learn more.
-Jerrie Lottes, Keller Williams Realty Federal Way, Federal Way, WA
You will receive an order confirmation email from course/resource producer Carla Cross on how to download the e-material and audios (all the information is online)
|About The Provider:
||Carla Cross, CRB, MA, President of Carla Cross Seminars, Inc. and Carla Cross Coaching, is an international speaker, trainer, and master coach.
For over two decades, she has been dedicated to helping real estate professionals worldwide create huge gains in productivity and profits.
The author of six internationally published books, Carla is best known internationally for her new agent's start-up sales plan, Up and Running in 30 Days, (so popular it's now in its 3rd edition), which has been used by hundreds of thousands of new real estate agents to launch careers fast.
Our Resources Are 'Tested' In The Real World!
Having been a top sales producer (she sold 40 homes her first year, and attained status in the top 1% of her company), top manager (#1 out of 19 offices in one of top five companies in the world), and master CRB instructor, Carla's resources are her proven best practices, learned 'on the firing line' over 3 decades.
Much more than lists, processes, or presentations, they are truly self-tutorials (and they are updated frequently!). Plus, they include specific ready-to-use presentations and systems, so you can put each resource to work that day. Each of her resources is really a "two for one".
Quality Tested & Recommended By The Most Prestigious Realtor Organizations In The World!
Carla is proud that more of her products are quality tested and recommended by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) and the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), than any other sales and management coach.
A testimony to her expertise, Carla has provided sales, recruiting, coaching, and training resources to powerhouse organizations such as Re/Max Eastern Canada, Re/Max Europe, Royal LePage Canada, GMAC, Windermere Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty, and the Managers' Council of Certified Real Estate Brokers, (CRB).
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
how to become certified real estate instructor, certified instructor course, clock hour course for Washington,15 clock hours in Washington, train the trainer, presentation methods
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities