Building Your Home Inspection Business: A Guide to Marketing, Sales, Advertising, and Public Relations
Written by one of North America's leading home inspection firms and based on the experiences of that company, this book and the accompanying CD-ROM will help both new and established inspectors focus on strategic business growth and marketing in a competitive profession.
You will receive clear and logical advice that has been field-tested for success. You'll also get sample marketing, sales, advertising, and public relations templates that you can use to create your own materials.
The CD-ROM includes learning objectives, key terms, quizzes, and field exercises that make this invaluable for growing your business!
Covered topics include:
- Basic Marketing Concepts
- Developing Your Company Identity and Market Focus
- Service Philosophy
- Pricing Your Services
- Marketing for Growth
- Referral Network
- Writing Your Market Plan
- Handling Complaints
- Advertising Through Marketing Materials
- Advertising Strategies and Methods
- People-Driven Public Relations
- Media-Driven Public Relations
- Event-Driven Public Relations
- Fundamentals of Sales and Selling
- Targeting Your Sales Efforts
- Moving from Objections to Closing
- Managing Customers and Building Relationships
Included learning tools:
- Inspection checklists that summarize the components and problems covered and provide a set of inspection field notes
- Inspection Procedures and Standards of Practice to help you develop a consistent inspection methodology
- Field Exercises give you an opportunity to turn text study into real world experience
- Dozens of detailed illustrations
- Learning objectives, keywords, and margin notes that highlight key topics
- "Quick Quizzes" to help you test your understanding
Price includes applicable taxes, shipping, and handling.
|About The Provider:
||Dearborn Real Estate Education's products have educated thousands of real estate professionals from across the country.
Dearborn's history includes a long rich heritage of achievement and product leadership starting from the early 1900s. This legacy of commitment and dedication has produced a business with a solid foundation and deep roots.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities