Get Balanced Or Get Crazy!
Get Balanced or Get Crazy! by Bernice Ross, Ph.D, contains 12 separate coaching sessions addressing the primary challenges that keep agents from doing what they need to do to succeed.
Instead of looking outside for the next idea that will magically make your life wonderful, this audio CD set invites you to look where the answers truly lie--inside of you.
By purchasing, you will learn how to:
- Create more time, including how to simplify your busy schedule, how to move from reaction to response, and how to use the "law of three" to maintain your focus.
- Break the "adrenaline" habit to reduce the stress and procrastination in your life.
- Implement strategies for handling when a client fires you, the cost of not finishing what you start, knowing when to say "No" to business, and how to stop creating adrenaline from incomplete tasks.
- Develop specific standards and processes for how to defuse angry situations, how to get your needs met outside your business, and how to say "no" to outside demands. In addition, a look at how having high standards and strong boundaries increases your attractiveness to potential sellers and buyers.
- Accept yourself for who you are today, how to make big changes with small steps over time, how to "reframe" the notions of dieting and exercise, as well as avoiding the trap of too much self-care.
- Create reserves for now in terms of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being.
- "Exit" strategies for your retirement, including avoiding "payment traps" and moving from debt to financial independence" using the "money diet".
As part of your package, you receive six audio CDs that you can play at home, car, or office.
Each CD includes actual coaching sessions where you can hear and possibly even pick up on things you may need help with. Each also includes specific action steps you can implement immediately!
Bernice couples her expertise as a Professor of Psychology and Master Certified Coach with over 25 years of real estate experience to help real estate agents. Don't wait! Order now to Get Balanced or Get Crazy!
|About The Provider:
||Our innovative real estate training, coaching and marketing, can help you make more money, work more efficiently, and have more fun while you're doing it. We have hundreds of resources to tune up your career and keep you ahead of the competition.
RealEstateCoach.com, owned and operated by Bernice L. Ross, Ph.D., and Byron Van Arsdale, has been providing training for real estate professionals since 1996.
Bernice currently develops the company's training and coaching programs while also heading up the company's 16-person professional coaching team. With over 150 published articles to her credit, Bernice's agent coaching columns appear weekly in Inman News Features as well as numerous trade and professional publications. She couples her expertise as a Professor of Psychology and Master Certified Coach with over 25 years of real estate sales experience. From 1993-1997, while serving as Executive Director of Training for the Beverly Hills based Prudential Jon Douglas Company, Bernice organized and conducted the in-house coaching and training program for the company's 4000 real estate agents.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Balanced life, balance career, motivation, motivate, challenges, success, self-care, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, coaching services, Bernice Ross, Bernice L Ross
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities