Ever since I finished writing Waging War on Real Estate's Discounters, real estate agents have been telling me that they can get the listing, provided they can obtain an appointment. The challenge is that the sellers sign up with a limited service broker without interviewing any full service brokers.
This program is designed to help you beat the limited service competition by helping sellers understand that how much they net, rather than the commission, is what really matters at the end of the day. Together with the booklet Who's the Best Person to Sell My House, our new postcard program will help you obtain more listing leads and convert more of those into signed business.
Author, Trainer, Speaker, Coach
If you want sellers to call you before they list with discounters, this postcard marketing campaign will make it much harder for discounters to ace you out of the listing. This program is beautiful. The postcards are customizable files and shipped to you on CD - this allows you to include your logo and website URL.
We're also including 5 copies of our popular booklet Who's the Best Person to Sell My House?
Here's how to use this powerful package to gain more listings and defeat competitors:
- Customize the postcards and mail them once per month. You can mail them out more often if the discount competition is hitting you hard. The postcards motivate the seller to contact you for a complimentary copy of Who's the Best Person to Sell My House? to determine who will help them net the highest possible price for their property.
- Customize the back of each copy of WTBP with your name, phone number, and company logo using your company label. (Any printer can easily create a label for you with your personal information.)
- Prepare a list of your Personalized Premium Marketing Plan using the tables in WTBP. All you have to do is to check off the services that you provide in the booklet or you make a separate list that you include on your stationery. Remember, the people you are competing against are not usually very good at describing their value proposition. In fact, most are unable to explain anything more than "We discount."
- WTBP is also a terrific tool for converting FSBOs (it gives 29 key decisions each FSBO must face. If that doesn't scare them, you don't want to work with them anyway.) It's also great for helping owners of expired listings understand why their property did not sell. Most importantly, WTBP is a tool that you can use on every listing presentation since it helps you to clearly distinguish your services from those provided by competitors.
Two additional documents with ideas on how you can use this program to gain more listings are also included with each shipment. These are:
- A New Strategy for Converting More FSBO Listings
- Learn how to capture expired listings at a full commission
Postcard Back: Will that be a full-service Realtor, a limited-service broker, or will you handle the sale yourself?
If you were investing $100,000, you'd take the time to investigate your options. The sale of your home is just as important - and valuable. Consider your risks. Interview at least three real estate agents. Choose carefully. The correct decision can net you thousands of extra dollars.
For a free copy of the informative booklet Who's the Best Person to Sell My House? call me today at (555) 555-5555.
Postcard Back: Am I ready to deal with buyers? Is my house?
Selling your home "by owner" can make you feel like you live in a fishbowl. Strangers peering through your windows and wandering through your yard. The phone ringing day and night. The uncertainty of how to know who's a qualified buyer. The pressure of "lowball" offers. The repeated critiques of your decor. Are you ready?
For more information on selling your own home and a free copy of the informative booklet Who's the Best Person to Sell My House? call me today at (555) 555-5555.