Your Client-Based Marketing System: Complete Listing System
Quality Tested and Recommended by the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
Get your listings priced right in a challenging market! Sell more houses more easily in less time!
Get the commissions you deserve!
242 pages 2 audio CDs
Document CD with 46-slide PowerPoint presentation, 25 "divider pages" set up for your presentation, 32 slides with answers to common objections
Buy this program and put it to use the first day you have it:Use the 46-slide PowerPoint Presentation/32 slides in PowerPoint to counter objections. Use the stationery to set up your visual presentation RIGHT NOW!
Get the 25 pieces of evidence you need to convince sellers to list at the right price—or get their prices down! Get a complete PowerPoint presentation with 46 slides to anticipate and counter most objections. But, this resource is much more than a system to list properties that sell. It's also a complete tutorial from master trainer Carla Cross, so you can communicate like a seasoned 'pro' with the toughest sellers! Don't just provide your story with words!. Powerfully illustrate your points with this proven system!
- Complete 46-slide PowerPoint presentation, all ready for you to customize
- 30 processes and systems, in detail, ready for you to apply to get right-priced listings
- Questions for a pre-qualifying phone interview
- A list of the materials you need assembled and delivered before your interview (pre-first visit package)
- A letter explaining how you'll work with the seller
- A questionnaire to prepare you for the myths sellers believe
- Form: Information from Sellers interview form, so you ask the right questions and appear professional
- 5-page home inspection checklist
- Worksheet to plan how to anticipate and defuse their objections
- 46-section marketing plan
- 2 worksheets: How to differentiate you and your company
- Open house checklist, to show you're organized
- Preparing for an open house checklist, to show you're a 'pro'
- Open house report form
- 5 forms to counter sellers' desire to overprice their properties
- Seller's activity report
- Letter to seller about marketing their property
- Weekly seller market update form
- Seller marketing review form
- 21-point marketing plan
- New listing checklist
- Market trends form to show seller the 'big picture' to get the price right
- Evaluate property salability form
- Price reduction agreement form
- Post closing survey form
- Survey to sellers you didn't list
- Post sale marketing plan
- 32 PowerPoint slides to counter objections—in
- 22 "topic pages" , also on your document CD, to set up your visual presentation
- Five of the newest marketing concepts in this system
- Answers to 10 most common, tough objections
- Only here: the evidence you need to convince sellers to price right and anticipate/answer those tough objections
"The Client-Based Marketing System is a completely proven system to differentiate yourself from the competition and helps you get the listing at the right price! It focuses on the consultative approach to qualify the Seller and has all the tools needed to follow through to a successful close. Why re-invent the process, when Carla Cross has spent years developing a great one for you! Spend your time meeting people and making money!"
- Dan Wingard, Broker, www.NetResultsRealty.com, Kent, WA
What a small investment to gain buyer loyalty forever. Gain confidence in your ability with buyers. Get all the forms and processes you need. You'll treat buyers like a mega-agent--no matter how long you've been in the business!
Click here for a sneak preview!
"I purchased your Client-Based Marketing System. I just want to let you know that I'm very pleased with the materials. You did a great job, the information is comprehensive and very well organized. The materials have really helped me (a newcomer to real estate) get a very good picture of what is involved, and what I need to do, and you also show me the steps I need to take. These are excellent materials for the newcomer to real estate, but also very good for the more experienced agent who needs to get better organized. Thank you!"
Windermere Real Estate, Seattle, WA.
Additional shipping charges apply if shipping outside the continental U.S. Please call before placing your order if that is your destination.
|About The Provider:
||Carla Cross, CRB, MA, President of Carla Cross Seminars, Inc. and Carla Cross Coaching, is an international speaker, trainer, and master coach.
For over two decades, she has been dedicated to helping real estate professionals worldwide create huge gains in productivity and profits.
The author of six internationally published books, Carla is best known internationally for her new agent's start-up sales plan, Up and Running in 30 Days, (so popular it's now in its 3rd edition), which has been used by hundreds of thousands of new real estate agents to launch careers fast.
Our Resources Are 'Tested' In The Real World!
Having been a top sales producer (she sold 40 homes her first year, and attained status in the top 1% of her company), top manager (#1 out of 19 offices in one of top five companies in the world), and master CRB instructor, Carla's resources are her proven best practices, learned 'on the firing line' over 3 decades.
Much more than lists, processes, or presentations, they are truly self-tutorials (and they are updated frequently!). Plus, they include specific ready-to-use presentations and systems, so you can put each resource to work that day. Each of her resources is really a "two for one".
Quality Tested & Recommended By The Most Prestigious Realtor Organizations In The World!
Carla is proud that more of her products are quality tested and recommended by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) and the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), than any other sales and management coach.
A testimony to her expertise, Carla has provided sales, recruiting, coaching, and training resources to powerhouse organizations such as Re/Max Eastern Canada, Re/Max Europe, Royal LePage Canada, GMAC, Windermere Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty, and the Managers' Council of Certified Real Estate Brokers, (CRB).
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
real estate training, Listing Agent, listing presentation, handling objections
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities