Manager's On Track to Success Coaching System For Experienced Agents
Quality Tested And Recommended By The Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB Council)! MANAGERS: You need this coaching system for your experienced agents NOW! Coach your Experienced Agents to Exceptional Success in 4 Weeks—tailor-made for Challenging Markets!
Completely updated for challenging real estate markets. Now, there's a resource to help you, concerned managers, coach your "high potential" experienced agents to meet those challenges—and build better businesses—forever. You needn't settle for so-so production. Use this resource to motivate, energize, and get more production from your experienced agents! It's proven.
I am a trainer with Prudential C. Dan Joyner, and I want to tell you how great the On Track products are. Thanks for the material Carla! The agents really took it to heart!
Dohn Bower, Director of Career Development, Prudential C. Dan Joyner, REALTORS
Proven coaching strategies:Carla Cross, CRB, MA, a National Realtor Educator of the Year and former top salesperson, shares her coaching strategies and 4-week re-generation plan she used in very tough markets to take her real estate offices from 'in the red' to tops in profits and per person productivity.
Who will benefit: "Unrealized potential" agents, new-to-you recruits (establish a track record and recruit like mad), and those you want to put in an intensive "up or out" program, so you quit wasting your precious time.
In this resource.Specifically designed to coach experienced agents—and to get results in 30 days, this resource is a breakthrough tool.
- "Get Started Now" quick start one-page with the steps to take right now to start coaching your experienced agents today—put this program to work without lots of study
- 35 master coaching tips to assure you're coaching at the 'mastery' level
- 8 critical forms to use to manage your agent to hold your agent accountable to his goals—all on your document CD
- How to create standards (minimum expectations) for your agents so you raise productivity absolutely—and quickly
- 10 suggested standards for your agents—so you don't have to guess and minimums—makes it easier to coach successfully
- The 6 proven attributes to raise production—built into this coaching companion
- How to use this tool for those in a slump
- How to use this tool for those you're considering "de-hiring"
- Your manager's prioritized job description and schedule so you can stay focused and on track (great for general managers to use)
- Worksheet: Areas in which to set standards, with recommendations for profits
- The 8 best interview questions to the experienced agent
- 2 evaluators to determine aptitude for being coached
- Specific recommendations: How to introduce coaching in the interview
- Example: Contract for a coaching agreement
- Example: Peer coach contract
- Recommendations: What to do if candidate won't agree to coaching
- Schedule and frequency of coaching meetings
- Timeframe of coaching reviews
- Recommended topics and flow of the coaching meeting
- The 42 best coaching questions
- Worksheet: coach's notes so you can track the agent's progress
- The process to set goals
- The essentials of the coaching session
- 6 coach's analysis tools to use during your coaching
- Worksheet: game plan analysis sheet
- Worksheets: setting yearly, monthly, and weekly goals
- Manager's End of Month Analysis
- Agent's End of Month Analysis
- How to hold a "Last Chance" coaching session
- Accountability Agreement form
- How to use your agent's increased production as a recruiting tool
Added Value:3 CDs Provide Exceptional Training and Coaching
Includes: A 311 page agent coaching manual with 3 audio CDs and 1 'document CD--the game plan for your agent
Your coaching companion: a 100 page manual, plus 2 audio CDs provide best coaching advice for managers. 'Document CD' includes 8 coaching documents, plus Excel spreadsheets to set goals and track your agents' results.
Additional shipping charges apply if shipping outside the continental U.S. Please call before placing your order if that is your destination.
|About The Provider:
||Carla Cross, CRB, MA, President of Carla Cross Seminars, Inc. and Carla Cross Coaching, is an international speaker, trainer, and master coach.
For over two decades, she has been dedicated to helping real estate professionals worldwide create huge gains in productivity and profits.
The author of six internationally published books, Carla is best known internationally for her new agent's start-up sales plan, Up and Running in 30 Days, (so popular it's now in its 3rd edition), which has been used by hundreds of thousands of new real estate agents to launch careers fast.
Our Resources Are 'Tested' In The Real World!
Having been a top sales producer (she sold 40 homes her first year, and attained status in the top 1% of her company), top manager (#1 out of 19 offices in one of top five companies in the world), and master CRB instructor, Carla's resources are her proven best practices, learned 'on the firing line' over 3 decades.
Much more than lists, processes, or presentations, they are truly self-tutorials (and they are updated frequently!). Plus, they include specific ready-to-use presentations and systems, so you can put each resource to work that day. Each of her resources is really a "two for one".
Quality Tested & Recommended By The Most Prestigious Realtor Organizations In The World!
Carla is proud that more of her products are quality tested and recommended by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) and the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), than any other sales and management coach.
A testimony to her expertise, Carla has provided sales, recruiting, coaching, and training resources to powerhouse organizations such as Re/Max Eastern Canada, Re/Max Europe, Royal LePage Canada, GMAC, Windermere Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty, and the Managers' Council of Certified Real Estate Brokers, (CRB).
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
coaching, experienced agents, more production, stop slumps
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities