The On Track to Success System for Experienced Agents
Specifically designed for experienced agents, this program will help you to better focus your business to not only survive, but thrive, in this challenging market.
Break Through Your Barriers To Success
And Get More Results In Just 4 Weeks!
Developed by master coach, trainer, and former NAR Educator of the Year Carla Cross, the program provides a complete, proven model for you to follow.
By using the tools and training learned in this program, you'll learn to utilize better time management, better lead generation techniques, better processes and procedures, better goal setting and tracking, and more - all proven to increase your level of success!
Quality Tested And Recommended By The Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB Council)and the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)!
Key Learning Objectives
By utilizing this program, you will:
- Build skills for learning exactly how to predict your success
- Learn how to effectively analyze each facet of your business
- Develop how to correctly track and interpret your sales numbers
- Apply key techniques for getting more buyers and sellers!
- Learn key tips for breaking through barriers to success to dramatically increase your income!
- Utilize the provided training scripts and letters to power up your leads and get you more sales faster!
You receive the following training and materials with this program:
- Specific guidance on best lead generating strategies now—along with lead generating scripts and letters
- 20+ self-coaching tools to pinpoint exactly where you're going right - and wrong - to set your business on the right course to exceptional productivity
- Time analysis: a unique tool to figure out just where your time is going - and what to do about it
- An ideal time schedule to double your income in 30 days
- 10+ strategies to deal with sellers successfully in challenging markets
- A Survey to Sellers you didn't list - so you get more 'expired' business
- 9+ strategies to work with buyers successfully in challenging markets
- The nationally-acclaimed buyers' Home Information Form, to find out the secret, hidden motivations of buyers
- Evaluation tool to discover whether a buyer will pay off for you
- 8 motivational challenges and 8 solutions to re-energize your career
- 4-week re-generation lead generating plan designed for the experienced agent-proven to get you results in one month
- 5 'hidden' sources of leads for the experienced agent—low-cost, effective—and you have no competition
- Motivation and inspiration—how to manage your attitude to handle rejection and toughen up for tough times
- Set your goals and measure your results with all the accountability tools you'll need—on a 'document' CD (includes Excel spreadsheets)
- Manager's tips on how to use this resource to coach your experienced agents with unrealized potential
You receive one CD that includes customizable sales documents and Excel spreadsheets to set goals and track your results, plus three audio CDs from master coach Carla Cross with actual role plays that show you how to put what you learn to work!
This resource should become an agent's bible!Using On Track is like having a $20,000 coach with you 24x7x365! Act today to improve your success!
~ Amy Dedoyard, Top Producer, Windermere Real Estate
Additional shipping charges apply if shipping outside the continental U.S. Please call before placing your order if that is your destination.
You will receive an order confirmation email from course/resource producer Carla Cross on how to download the e-material.
|About The Provider:
||Carla Cross, CRB, MA, President of Carla Cross Seminars, Inc. and Carla Cross Coaching, is an international speaker, trainer, and master coach.
For over two decades, she has been dedicated to helping real estate professionals worldwide create huge gains in productivity and profits.
The author of six internationally published books, Carla is best known internationally for her new agent's start-up sales plan, Up and Running in 30 Days, (so popular it's now in its 3rd edition), which has been used by hundreds of thousands of new real estate agents to launch careers fast.
Our Resources Are 'Tested' In The Real World!
Having been a top sales producer (she sold 40 homes her first year, and attained status in the top 1% of her company), top manager (#1 out of 19 offices in one of top five companies in the world), and master CRB instructor, Carla's resources are her proven best practices, learned 'on the firing line' over 3 decades.
Much more than lists, processes, or presentations, they are truly self-tutorials (and they are updated frequently!). Plus, they include specific ready-to-use presentations and systems, so you can put each resource to work that day. Each of her resources is really a "two for one".
Quality Tested & Recommended By The Most Prestigious Realtor Organizations In The World!
Carla is proud that more of her products are quality tested and recommended by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) and the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), than any other sales and management coach.
A testimony to her expertise, Carla has provided sales, recruiting, coaching, and training resources to powerhouse organizations such as Re/Max Eastern Canada, Re/Max Europe, Royal LePage Canada, GMAC, Windermere Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty, and the Managers' Council of Certified Real Estate Brokers, (CRB).
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
goal setting, sales skills
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities