Real Estate Divorce Specialist
Start advancing your career immediately in this growing real estate niche market.
Our Real Estate Divorce Specialist Training Course is your key to standing out from the crowd of other real estate professionals. Every year 1.2 million couples get divorced. Over 70% of these divorce cases involve either buying a home, selling a home or both.
Be at the forefront of a market that includes 2.4 million people each year who need your help!
What You Will Learn
As a Certified Real Estate Divorce Specialist, you will be trained in the legal and tax aspects of divorce that most divorce lawyers don't even know.
Benefits Of The Real Estate Divorce Specialist Certification
- Increase referrals. The power of developing a niche is clear when you start to get referrals from attorneys, clients, friends, family and acquaintances.
- Stand out from the crowd. As a Real Estate Divorce Specialist, your new designation will highlight your special skills and give people a reason to choose you over all the other professionals.
- Increase effectiveness. You will be better able to help your clients avoid common pitfalls of divorce in real estate and show them ways to save money on their taxes.
- Increase networking opportunities. Your new designation will allow you to network with a whole new circle of contacts working with divorcing clients, including divorce attorneys, mental health professionals, financial planners and mediators.
- Gain publicity. The full marketing package that you receive after you complete the certification will show you how!
- Decrease marketing costs. Specialization allows you to focus on smaller market segments, so you can target your marketing efforts and make more money.
- Earn more money! Increased referrals, networking opportunities, and publicity and decreased marketing costs all result in more cash in your pocket.
What You Will Receive
- Anatomy of a Divorce by Gregg Greenstein, JD
Gregg is a nationally-recognized divorce attorney who has been teaching about real estate and divorce for over 20 years. His expertise and engaging presentation skills make the information easy to understand.
- Common Law Marriage
- Effect of Marital Status on Title & the Ability to Sell
- Types of Property
- Waiting Periods & No Fault Divorce
- Lis Pendens Notice
- The Great Custody Myth
- Comparative Broker Analysis/Broker Price Opinions
- Getting The Listing/Brokerage Relationships
- Disclosure Of Broker's Pending Divorce
- Divorcing Renters/Divorcing Landlords
- Bankruptcy By Divorcing Couples
- Testifying in Court
- Working with Divorcing Clients by Carol Ann Wilson, CFP, CFDP
Carol Ann is one of the nation's foremost experts on divorce and financial issues. She is a Certified Financial Divorce Practitioner and a Certified Financial Planner and has been working with divorcing clients for over 22 years. She is an expert in real estate niche marketing.
- What is Considered Property?
- Tax Issues For Sale Of The Family Home
- Three Ways To Divide The House
- The Importance Of Basis
- Maintenance, Alimony, & Child Support
- Divorce And Pensions
- Protecting Yourself From Malpractice
- Being an Expert Witness
- How Does It Work?
Upon successful completion of your exam, you will receive our full Marketing Package so that you can get started promoting your new designation immediately.
- 4 DVD Set with over 4 hours of training by the nation's leading experts in the fields of real estate, finances and divorce
- An information-packed course workbook with examples and case studies
- An open-book exam that you can complete at your own pace
- Certification as a Real Estate Divorce Specialist
- Listing in our Online Referral Directory is included FREE for one year
- Bonus Book: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Your Divorce by Carol Ann Wilson
This package includes:
How To Earn Your Certification
- Marketing Video
- Marketing Workbook containing simple step-by-step instructions
- A sample press release to announce your new designation
- And much more!
Simply complete the course and pass the Certification Exam that comes with it. You'll then be entitled to use the "Real Estate Divorce Specialist" designation to reach out to CPAs, Attorneys, and other professionals, as well on all of your marketing materials.
Testimonials From Previous Students
My business has really increased since I completed the course. By following your marketing suggestions, I already have many listings from divorcing clients, and I'm just getting started. My investment in the class has definitely paid off. - Kathryn O'Brien
Lots of valuable information that was new and not available thru CRS or continuing education courses. A very worthwhile course to consider taking. A real eye opener! - Gail Lincoln
This course addressed a very substantive subject that is one portion of business for the Realtor. It gives the Realtor a full understanding of the interaction between the Realtor, Certified Financial Divorce Planner and the attorney on the best way to handle and expedite the matter with and between the divorcing parties., but still be sensitive to the parties and their children. - Maria Smith
|About The Provider:
||The Real Estate Divorce Specialists have provided certification course for realtors since 2008.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
real estate divorce certification, divorce designation
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities