Mastering Powerful Scripts & Dialogues In A Changing Marketplace
There's obviously no doubt that most of today's markets have changed for the worst... and the truth is, when markets change, so do the strategies and scripts Agents should be using to grow their businesses.
So what's the problem? Most Agents are continuing to use the same tactics they used when their markets were up, only to wonder why they're getting lackluster results!
The truth is, the best Agents are the ones who are 100% prepared and can adapt to any kind of market to increase their incomes when other Agents are struggling to stay afloat. When there's a down market, they open up their tool kit of proven scripts, tools, and strategies to make the most out of the situation.
We'll show you how to use powerful new methods with these learning objectives:
- How to Build Urgency in Buyers to Get Them to Make a Decision and Act NOW in Markets Where Inventory is High and Urgency is Low - Save Time and Frustration
- Improve the Quality and Quantity of the Leads You Generate From Your Lead Sources: Ad Calls, Sign Calls, Internet Leads, Open House Leads, Etc.
- How to Convince Stubborn Sellers to Price Their Homes Competitively to Get a Majority of Your Inventory SOLD
- How to Overcome the Negative Media Influence and Create Realistic Expectations in Buyers and Sellers
- The 5 Step System to Price Reductions: How to Save Time, Effort, and Frustration by Getting Reductions the Day of the Presentation
- How to Save Time By Separating Non-Qualified and Low-Urgency Buyers and Sellers From the Ones Who Will Actually Generate You a Commission Check
- The Business Production Listings-on-Hand Form: Find Out the Truth About Your Inventory and Odds of Sales. Ensure that You Have Regular Sales From Your Inventory
- Detailed Rules for Taking/Keeping Over-Priced Listings
- ...and MUCH More!
- Proven &Extremely Effective Scripts
- Advanced/Detailed Strategies
|About The Provider:
||Real Estate Champions is the premier training and coaching company in the real estate industry!
The company was founded to provide real tools and strategies that real estate Agents and managers can use to increase their wealth in their business and personal life.
Dirk Zeller is a sought out speaker, celebrated author and CEO of Real Estate Champions. His company trains more than 350,000 Agents worldwide each year through live events, online training, self-study programs, and newsletters. The Real Estate community has embraced and praised his six best-selling books; Your First Year in Real Estate, Success as a Real Estate Agent for Dummies®, The Champion Real Estate Agent, The Champion Real Estate Team, Telephone Sales for Dummies®, Successful Time Management for Dummies®, and over 300 articles in print.
His "Coaches Corner" weekly newsletter has over 200,000 subscribers. His first book, Your First Year in Real Estate, quickly became the most widely read "how to" book for beginning Agents.
As an Agent who rose to the top of the real estate field quickly, Dirk Zeller has been on a meteoric rise since he began his career in 1990.
Throughout his real estate career, Dirk was recognized numerous times as one of the leading Agents in North America.
Dirk is teaching, speaking, and coaching Agents across North America to massive increases in production, while attaining life balance. This quality and balance of life is the focus of his company, Real Estate Champions.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
real estate scripts
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities