Why Mobile Personalization And Hyperlocal Content Is The Future of Digital
|Date / Time:
Responsive design has been a buzzword over the last few years. It essentially means that the design molds to the device that it is viewed on. Regardless if the user is looking at the design on a computer, tablet, mobile device, or television, a responsive design shapes and adjusts to the screen size and device type.
This is the year of mobile personalization and hyperlocalized content. Users expect the content they consume to be more and more personalized and relevant to them specifically. Because of this, it is critical that brands understand the context in which the user is attempting to view the content and then to personalize the experience based on that specific data.
By attending this live webinar you will learn about best practices in responsive design, mobile personalization and localization and how to decide whether a mobile app or a mobile website is most appropriate for your brand or business.
- Discuss the "State of Mobile"
- Mobile vs. Tablet
- Mobile Use Cases
- Responsive Mobile Design + Examples
- Why Personalized Content Is the Future of Digital and How Mobile Is at the Helm
- Best Practices for Personalization and Customized Content Delivery via Mobile (Using Data and Insights)
- How It Can Lead to Increased Conversions/Revenue
- How Hyperlocal (Geo Based) Content Is the Future of Mobile and Advertising
- Mobile Website vs. Mobile App
- Differences and Similarities
- The Formula (How to Decide)
- Founder/CEO of AZDS Interactive Group – a luxury brand-focused interactive advertising agency located in Denver and Los Angeles
- Clients include Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Montage Hotels & Resorts, ETC Hotels, and Sotheby's International Realty
- Published in Arizona Daily Star
- Published in The Journal of Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HITECH CONFERENCE)
- Guest lecturer for graduate and undergraduate mobile/social classes at Daniels College of Business – University of Denver
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities