Finding Your Way Around The Letter Of Intent, The Letter Of Credit And The SNDA
|Date / Time:
This live webinar is designed for professionals who want to learn the nuts and bolts of the lease letter of intent, landlord security in the form of a letter of credit, and the subordination, nondisturbance, and attornment agreement.
We will provide attendees with the legal principles, practical issues and possible business resolutions relating to these documents which are fundamental to any commercial or retail lease transaction.
- Protecting the Deal: Letter of Intent
- Current Law on Enforceability of the [Non-Binding] Letter of Intent
- Purpose of the Letter of Intent
- Material Terms of the Lease
- Protecting the Remedy: Letter of Credit
- Current Law on Enforceability of the Letter of Credit
- Purpose of the Letter of Credit
- Issues Presented by the Letter of Credit
- Alternatives to the Letter of Credit
- Protecting the Leasehold: Subordination, Nondisturbance, and Attornment Agreement
- Current Law Affecting the SNDA
- Purpose of Subordination, Nondisturbance and Attornment
- Leverage Is a Beautiful Thing
Ronald S. Gart
- Senior Real Estate Partner and Real Estate Group Head of the Washington, D.C. office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Focuses on commercial leasing, commercial lending and commercial development
- Extensive knowledge in real estate development, real estate finance, real estate lending, asset management, asset purchase and sales, commercial leasing, mixed-use development and planned communities, including condominium ownership
- As counsel to commercial banks, thrift institutions and the former Resolution Trust Corporation, he has represented clients on loan originations, including construction, mezzanine and conduit financings, and on loan workouts, restructurings and foreclosures, some of which have involved complex litigation and bankruptcy issues
- Recognized as a leading lawyer for real estate in the District of Columbia in the 2011 Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers and in the 2011 edition of Legal 500 for Real Estate
- Selected multiple times by The Best Lawyers in America and by Washingtonian magazine as One of Washington's Top Lawyers
- Since 2007, he has been selected as one of the top attorneys in the Washington, D.C., metro area by Super Lawyers Magazine, and most recently by the Super Lawyers Magazine, Corporate Counsel Edition
- Admitted to practice in the states of Maryland and Virginia and in the District of Columbia
- J.D. degree, George Washington University Law School; B.A. degree, The George Washington University
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities