Recruiting Mastery System
In this market, pro-active recruiting is a must. So is careful selecting, to be sure you're not wasting your time and money choosing agents who will not go to work!
This package includes everything you need to recruit and select the right people for your company. In this package, you'll get three resources to 'cover all the bases':
1. The Complete Recruiter
170 pages, 3 audio CDs, plus 1 document CD with all recruiting forms, letters, and planner
The The Complete Recruiter comprehensive system to recruit and select the right people. It includes dozens of recruiting tips, letters, and processes, plus the exclusive Recruiter Planner. A true 'masters' program on recruiting and selecting for tomorrow's successful brokerage.
In over 170 pages, this resource is a complete, comprehensive 'tutorial' in mastery level recruiting by master trainer Carla Cross, CRB, MA. Now, you not only get personal coaching from Carla on 3 audio CDs, you also get over 20 documents and ready-to-use materials, plus dozens of the newest recruiting strategies so you can start recruiting with confidence tomorrow!
- 5 sample ads and 3 sample press releases—more ideas for you so you can market easily
- 5 more lead generating scripts—now also on your document CD to customize
- 5 lead generating letters and 3 interview letters-now on a document CD in word so you can customize them for your own use
- A comprehensive checklist to use to track your recruiting progress
- A blueprint to create a plan: The Recruiter Planner—now with a sample plan, so you can make a recruiting plan that works fast and cover all the bases
- Three additional new trends that are making recruiting much more challenging—and what to do about them in a shifting market
2. Your Blueprint for Selecting Winners
e-book: 65 pages
A complete tutorial on how to select agents who will be productive for you, and who will fit your culture and reflect your values. Includes ready-to-use interview package, to guide you to a masters-level interview format.
- How to identify the right agents for your market and area
- Creating a Selection Process that Makes Sense—and Works
- Best Interview Questions to Ask
- Presenting: Putting Together a Presentation to Work for You
- The Eight Steps to an Effective Selection Process
- Sytematize: The Packages You Need for an Effective Selection Process
- Your Selection Procedure—Your Interview Package Ready to Use
3. Recruiting Objection Busters
96 flashcards 1 audio CD
You work hard to find good potential recruits. Now, learn how to handle their objections!
You receive scripts, dialogues, and hear actual role plays on the audio CD.
- 96 colorful flashcards have 14 scripts for you, to make learning fast and fun
- 14 written, detailed answers to objections
- The 5 categories of recruiting objections, to give you mastery over any objection you encounter
- Actual role plays on the CDs of answer to most common objections
Become the recruiter you were meant to be: order now!Testimonials
When I started to see the results from this program, I ordered The Complete Recruiter. After putting together all of my systems, I hired my first experienced agent! What helped me close her was her perceived professionalism of my organization due to the line of questioning at the interview, the excellent presentation book that I had developed and presented and the after interview package that I sent out. All of this is thanks to your wonderful program. The Complete Recruiter has also helped me assess my strengths and weaknesses and has given me the confidence to go after experienced agents.
~ David Lindahl, CRB Broker/Owner, P.H.P. Realty
I ordered and put myself thru your Complete Recruiter. Up till now I couldn't tell whether you were another book and tape seller or a real-deal trainer. You are a real deal trainer. Wow. Excellent stuff. Lots of work to do. I'm now prioritizing what I can do quickly to change my methods so I can keep interviewing as I change my system. Impressive.
~ David M. De Luna, President/CEO, Exit Realty Partners
Additional shipping charges apply if shipping outside the continental U.S. Please call before placing your order if that is your destination.
|About The Provider:
||Carla Cross, CRB, MA, President of Carla Cross Seminars, Inc. and Carla Cross Coaching, is an international speaker, trainer, and master coach.
For over two decades, she has been dedicated to helping real estate professionals worldwide create huge gains in productivity and profits.
The author of six internationally published books, Carla is best known internationally for her new agent's start-up sales plan, Up and Running in 30 Days, (so popular it's now in its 3rd edition), which has been used by hundreds of thousands of new real estate agents to launch careers fast.
Our Resources Are 'Tested' In The Real World!
Having been a top sales producer (she sold 40 homes her first year, and attained status in the top 1% of her company), top manager (#1 out of 19 offices in one of top five companies in the world), and master CRB instructor, Carla's resources are her proven best practices, learned 'on the firing line' over 3 decades.
Much more than lists, processes, or presentations, they are truly self-tutorials (and they are updated frequently!). Plus, they include specific ready-to-use presentations and systems, so you can put each resource to work that day. Each of her resources is really a "two for one".
Quality Tested & Recommended By The Most Prestigious Realtor Organizations In The World!
Carla is proud that more of her products are quality tested and recommended by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) and the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), than any other sales and management coach.
A testimony to her expertise, Carla has provided sales, recruiting, coaching, and training resources to powerhouse organizations such as Re/Max Eastern Canada, Re/Max Europe, Royal LePage Canada, GMAC, Windermere Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty, and the Managers' Council of Certified Real Estate Brokers, (CRB).
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
recruiting, selection, interviewing, handling objections
Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
Objection Handling Training Program
FSBO Marketing System
Expired Listings / FSBO Marketing System
The Complete Pre-Listing System: Get In, Get Out, Get The Listing!
Big Book of Real Estate Ads: 1001 Ads That Sell, 3rd Edition
30 Million Dollar Marketing System
The Business Planning System for the Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Office Management
Procedures Manual For Agents
The Policies, Procedures, &Personnel Forms Manual
Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities