Make Money By Selling Real Estate Training Courses!
Believe it or not, more than 75% of Real Estate Agents aren't in business one year after earning their license.
While this happens sometimes because the Agent is not a good salesperson, far more often it occurs
because we didn't do enough to help the Agent succeed. Sure, they passed their licensing exam, but do they really know how to do a listing presentation? A CMA? Be a Buyer's Agent? Handle objections?
Now, by promoting training courses that help Agents better succeed, both they and you will benefit. Your students/new Agents benefit by gaining the skills necessary to succeed; you benefit immediately by earning
commissions on the products sold, and in the future via more attendance for your CE classes.
What Is The Best Method For Promoting The Training Courses?
Below please find sample verbiage for creating a page on your website, as well as some recommended processes for sending promotional emails.
FOR YOUR WEBSITE
Create a page on your website that links from your menu bar and includes some of the best-selling training products.
Example: this is what the page would look like on your site.
FOR YOUR EMAILS AND ENEWSLETTERS
You can promote anything you see listed on TrainingCenter. Each of our listed courses has a title, course description, price, and a link for ordering.
For each product you want to promote, either use the descriptions and/or images as provided for each course, or shorten/create your own descriptions, add your Referrer ID Code as described below, then cash your check each month!
Example: this is what ad would look like.
|New Training From
|Training, Education, & Events For
Real Estate Agent Professionals
2015 Swanepoel Trends Report
Strategies, Scenarios, and Solutions For 2015 And Beyond
The annual Swanepoel Trends Report provides more research, more objective strategic thinking, more stats, more facts and more vision about the future than any other book or report in the real estate industry.
No report provides more strategies, scenarios, stats and solutions about the changes, trends and business models impacting the residential real estate industry.
If you are a serious player in the industry on any level – broker, owner, manager, franchisor, franchisee, association executive, association leader or top producing agent – this is the most comprehensive information you will get in one place.
Over 10,000 Hours Of Research. Nobody Researches TRENDS More. Period...
For more than a decade the Swanepoel brand has become synonymous with real estate trends and the Swanepoel Trends Report has become the most widely read and respected annual trends report in the real estate industry.
The most anticipated and valued market intelligence available for serious real estate executives and professionals. 10 Chapters. 160 Pages. Comprehensive. Objective. Commercial free.
A Look Inside The 2015 Trends Report...
Don't wait; Order yours today!
- Will the new NAR core standards being enforced in 2015 be a catalyst for change and at last consolidation?
- Understand how digital natives are driving the next wave of innovation in real estate.
- Multi-million dollars fines are being issued against banks and real estate companies. What will the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau mean to REALTORS® in 2015?
- Many say the time has finally come to raise the bar, create federal licensing and up the ante to keep your real estate license. Just talk or can we really do something about it?
- Agent Reviews are still controversial. See why agent resistance may not matter anymore.
- CFPB launches new era of mortgage servicing enforcement. Are residential real estate brokerage companies next?
- Three deals worth $5 Billion shake the real estate brokerage industry to its very core. What does the acquisition frenzy mean and who is next?
- Are there signs of increased vulnerability in the unbreakable MLS? Is project Upstream the savior?
- Is making agents W2 employees a legitimate option and if yes, whom should you be monitoring?
- How sizeable is the C-Level retirement wave in real estate really? You will be surprised at the answer.
- Are portals like Zillow, Trulia and Move simply electronic newspapers or are they redefying the home buying process?
Go to http://www.RealEstateAgentTrainingCenter.com/showPADetails.asp?TCID=1006548 or contact us at 770-410-7569.
STEPS FOR GENERATING YOUR ADS & EARNING COMMISSIONS
To track commissions, you simply attach your referral ID Code to the url for the course.
Example: The url for "The Buyer's Agent Toolkit" is
With your referral ID, it changes to
Note: If you don't already have one, please contact our office for your Referrer ID.
In closing, we would like to say how much we are looking forward to working with you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a call.
Your TrainingCenter Team